After 15 years of owning a chocolate company in Fremont, I sold my business and made a career change to real estate. It was a perfect transition – I put to use the creativity (yes, real estate today has to be creative) and the high level of client care I practiced in my chocolate business. Listening to clients as they deal with critical issues in buying or selling a home is one of my strong suits. Realtors are problem solvers and I take that on with enthusiasm and a great deal of patience. Real Estate has been a great career for me and I love what I do.
I graduated from Portland State University and settled in Seattle in a houseboat on Lake Union. For the past 20 years I have lived in Ballard with my husband, Joe. Tutoring at BF Day School in Fremont, running, reading a good book are all favorite things to do when I am not selling real estate.
I am committed to providing exceptional service to my clients, which is why the majority of my business is referral based. The biggest compliments I continue to receive are referrals from my valued clients.
Buying or selling real estate is complex and emotional. However, I can help you through the process with skill, understanding, patience…and a sense of humor. I look forward to guiding you on the path to home ownership or selling your home and starting a new chapter.
• 17 years experience as a full time licensed Real Estate Agent with Windermere Real Estate Co
• Continuing Education of over 30 hours every two years
• Voted “Best in Client Satisfaction” in Seattle Magazine by clients
• Member of Seattle/King County Association of Realtors
• Member National Association of Realtors
• Areas of Expertise:
Greater Seattle Metro neighborhoods
(Including but not limited to Ballard, Fremont, Wallingford, Phinney Ridge, Queen Anne,
Wedgwood, Ravenna, Bryant, Maple Leaf, Broadview, Shoreline, Lake Forest Park,
Residential, Condominiums, Townhouses and Investment properties
• Member of Windermere “Point of Difference” coaching and support team
• Accredited stager
• Prior to Real Estate owned a retail/wholesale chocolate company for 18 years
• Bachelor of Science degree from Portland State University, Portland, Oregon
• Ballard/Sunset Hill homeowner for 20+ years. Prior to that owned a houseboat on Lake Union
• Member of the Fremont Chamber of Commerce; Past President
• Member of the Fremont Marketing & Membership Board: Coordinator for Chamber of Commerce
• Tutor students at B. F. Day School in Fremont
• Contributor to The Windermere Foundation for homeless families